Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Im new from Illinois, looking into buying a diesel in the next month or so..Undecided on which way to go..Duramax? Powerstroke? Great site very informative! :ro) I look forward to checking out the forums and looking at some of your guys rides:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you.

I was looking at PSD and found that they have a lot more electrical problems than the Dmax. If i'm going to spend that kind of money I don't want it looking good but not running. BTW welcome and hope this site is just as useful to you as it is for me.
Tom
:grd:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get your rig, create a signature showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your new rig.

BTW, you won't get too many Powerstroke votes from this crowd.

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
:welcome: This place is a great place to start your adventure about learning all about the Duramax and the Powerstroke! Good luck in your decision!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This place is great everyone is really knowledgeable....You are right not to many PSD guys in here...I like their styling....maybe a DMAX swap could happen....Thanks for the warm welcome guys

·
Registered
500 Posts
Howdy and :welcome:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ford or GMC

Hello! Im new from Illinois, looking into buying a diesel in the next month or so..Undecided on which way to go..Duramax? Powerstroke? Great site very informative! :ro) I look forward to checking out the forums and looking at some of your guys rides:D
Before aquiring my new truck, I sadly departed with my 1/2 ton
Sierra SLE, 98. It had the last of the Big Block 350 V8 with
142K miles. It had the original transmission and motor and it
never broke down and stranded me on the roadside. Sold it for
$6K !!. You cannot go wrong with a GMC or Chevy truck.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
First of all welcome to the site , you will learn a lot , avoid the Furd at all costs:lol:

·
Registered
563 Posts
welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts