Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been checking this site out for the past week or so. Seems to be a great site with tons of Duramax and Allison information. I have a 2002 GMC crew cab short bed with a Duramax/Allison combo. I bought it new and I love this truck. It's all stock right now but there are plans for some Bank's goodies in the future. I tow a 2004 Keystone Springdale fifth wheel with it when we go camping, and I just bought a used 26 ft. Pace American enclosed car hauler that will be used to haul my Pro street 1969 Firebird. I love my truck because I can tow these trailers like they are not even there. I also plow snow with it (when we actually get snow). I have a Boss 8'2" Poly Vee plow. And I am currently finishing up mounting a 7'6" backplow. I look forward to using The Diesel Place.

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Place. I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Use the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts