Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to say Hi. I have spent quite some time reading and researching on this forum before purchasing my truck. It is a 2004 lly cc lb 4x4 ls with 60k on it. I just wanted to thank every one for the vast amount of knowledge that I was able to obtain form the web site and all of the members. I am sure I will become a frequent person to this site as I am unable to keep anything the way it came. I have modified a few race cars and other offroad toys but this is my first diesel and I am really excited to tap into the trucks potential.:D I want to provied reliable power while maintaining engine reliability and longevity and this seems like the place to find out that info. If anyone is in the southeast Texas area and knows of any culbs or events let me know. I live only a few miles from houston raceway park and am looking foward to getting some baseline time #'s before I get to turning wrenches. What is a ball park figure for this truck in the 1/4 mile? I was thinking a low 16.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Welcome to DP! You'll have fun here........................!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts