Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi;
New to this kind of stuff(blog). Way cool to read all the opinions, from fellow DMAX fans. New truck '06 cc/lb 2500HD w/LBZ, 3500 miles. Old truck '06 cc/lb 2500HD w/LLY, 10,348 miles. Hit a cow at 70 mph, totaled!!
More power and no smoke or lag and no problem spinning 12.50x33" tires.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
:welcome: to the Place! Any pics of the old truck after the cow incident?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Welcome to the place, were did you hit that cow? I almost caught a deer when I was going to Incline about 2 weeks ago, sorry to hear about the cow! Glad to see a fellow renonian! If you see a gray GMC CC/SB with dual exhaust and billet grill running around, thats me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope I did this right(w/pic). Hit the cow about 8 miles out of Fernley southbound. Only injuries where two brusies on my wrist from the airbags!
Onstar was right there when the smoke cleared.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I get to drive that stretch tonight at 2am, going to fallon, I will keep my eyes out for cow's! To bad I wont have the good head lights on my truck, the lights on the work truck are crappy! Glad to hear that you are alright.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Wow! I really hate when cows get in the road. What is NV's policy about livestock in the road? Was the farmer liable for damages?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so members can help you better. Also, post pics of your new rig in your "Garage" because....

:nopics:​

In Florida, you get to keep the cow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts