Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Fleet Manager for a G.M.C. Dealer in southwestern Utah. A memo arrived 11-18 stating the enhanced Duramax engine is schelduled to begin production in early December. Effective immediately all diesels must be ordered with RPO code LLY and it will be neccesary to change some in system orders from LB7 to LLY. So if you have ordered a new max, try to get the LLY if it is possible. The memo states, and I quote, "exciting horsepower and torque figures to be announced in the near future." Rumor has the hp to be in excess of 350 as we know the Duramax is not operating any where near to its capabilities, unlike some other diesels on the market which are operating at 90% of there safe capabilities right off the showroom floor.

Let me know if anyone needs a new Duramax as I sell G.M.C. trucks for less! I can deliver as well.

thanks, RobertW

2003 G.M.C. crew cab shortbed, Duramax-Allison. Black with Graphite bucket seats Bose ect. 305/70/16's, Ultra wheels, AFE intake, Aeroturbine 4 inch exhaust, Edge Juice with Attitude monitor, 14.8 1/4 mile, 0-60 in 5.9. LLY in my not so distant future!

·
Registered
285 Posts
RobertW,

Where are you located ? I am graduating in May and am looking to make a deal on a K2500/3500 SLE Regular Cab 4x4 with all the options pretty much. My e mail is [email protected]f.edu. I would be willing to travel for a good deal. I have about 1K on a GM card if I may use that and am graduating from college so maybe a college discount (i think it's 400). thanks

Lenny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts