Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at 5:30 pm im driving thru dubuque iowa, i spotted 3 new chevy hd trucks on a car carrier,2 were 2500hd ext cab's ,but 1 was a 3500hd duramax/allison chassis cab ,all were white ,sorry no pics [left camara at shop],if its in town tomorow ill see

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah i saw a truck hauler full of them here in nashville tn today

·
Registered
795 Posts
I have been seeing them every morning just outside of flint on my way to work @ 4am towards lansing

·
Registered
552 Posts
i have been seeing them the last week or so going down the 60(opposite direction from me)2500h.d.ext cabs.couldnt see the badging on the side though

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
dieseljoe;1585839; said:
i have been seeing them the last week or so going down the 60(opposite direction from me)2500h.d.ext cabs.couldnt see the badging on the side though
Only on the GMC's. On the Chevys the badging is up on the hood.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
dmax3500;1581258; said:
at 5:30 pm im driving thru dubuque iowa, i spotted 3 new chevy hd trucks on a car carrier,2 were 2500hd ext cab's ,but 1 was a 3500hd duramax/allison chassis cab ,all were white ,sorry no pics [left camara at shop],if its in town tomorow ill see
you dont know what dealer they where heading to by chance do you? more then likley runde's i assume.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was on jfk just north of 20, it turned into the cad/gmc dealer , i drove thru runde and bird ,but their not there

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
dmax3500;1589061; said:
it was on jfk just north of 20, it turned into the cad/gmc dealer , i drove thru runde and bird ,but their not there
but they where bowties right? I talked to Chad @ Richardsons and he didnt think they where going to get there first GMC crew d max until july or august.... but they dont sell to many trucks so I am sure somebody will have them sooner for the chance at maybe a dealer trade but then agian I wouldnt suspect to many dealers are going to be wantingt to dealer trae a brand new model like that.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I may have to take a drive up to dubuque, it's tough to find a diesel of any kind down here in Iowa City.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont think its in dubuque ,i stoped in both chevy dealers and it wasent there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts