Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i jus put a set of 17 x 9 kmc black diesels rims on. and i can turn the center caps by hand an you can also hear thim when you are rolling slow with the window down. this cant be rite can it? i thought they would have holes to go over lugnuts. I'M PISSED. oh well thank for any help.:mad::eek::mad::eek:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Put some electrical tape around them right where they slide into the hole, it will tighten them up.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
????bull

Put some electrical tape around them right where they slide into the hole, it will tighten them up.
YEA an take the wheel off then put tape afround a $175 dollar rims center cap. cause you could see the tape if you tried that way. bout ready to sell an go back to my stockers an new bfg's

·
Banned
1,769 Posts
just take the center caps off. it will not effect the ride.:D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmfao

just take the center caps off. it will not effect the ride.:D
WEWWEE dont make me laff while i'm pissed an ranten lol:(:eek::mad::mad::eek::(

·
Banned
1,769 Posts
WEWWEE dont make me laff while i'm pissed an ranten lol:(:eek::mad::mad::eek::(
sounds like you want them fixed now! sorry, no fix unless you rig it with tape, glue, ect. and i would not do that either. have the wheel dealer fix them or send new caps. until then, you could put a dab of silicone caulk to keep it from rattling. and while your fixing your wheels, find me a piece of land to lease in eastern-middle kentucky for hunting purposes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Take em' back, if that can't make it right I would raise cane with KMC on the net as well!

·
Registered
202 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts