Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a 4th Juice arrived today, didn't even know it was coming.

Anyone know whats changed on this one?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just got my third on Friday, put it in and so far so good. no codes what so ever....... With the new transgo jr I feel comfortable in level 3 and damn it feels good.......

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nate at Edge said it was changes to the boost mapping.

Aaron

·
Registered
98 Posts
I got my second one last Thurs. or Fri. Didn't have any problems yet. One of the Edge reps called me on Sun. ( can't remember his name) and asked me how it was going. Told him it was fine and no codes yet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What are you guys running your low end reponse at?
Nate just put the new Juice in mine and the low end response levels are set at lowest. On the prior boxes if I moved it up to even medium I would start getting DPF Filter issues and the good ole P0101 code.
I want to move it up but was wondering how you guys are running.

Garrett, President of Engineering called me as well on Sunday. Funny thing was I was checking his voice message as I was coasting in limp mode with our boat behind us. :damnit1:
Obviously I told him that there were still some issues to be worked out before releasing to the public :badidea:
I think it's getting close but there is still some issues to be put to bed.

What is a Transgo Jr?

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
226 Posts
Most of the time I run in level 3 with low boost set at medium. I have had no codes the entire time, that includes towing a boat and 5th wheel in 100+ heat. The truck only regens once a tank and mileage is the same as it was stock, 14-15 average mostly in town driving. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
My 4th Beta arrived today version 4.2 dated 7/31/07. Just put it on, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just got my 3rd one today with the same date on it. Haven't had time to put it on yet. Will do it tomorrow.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have my fourth box in and it works great. So far the only time I have seen the check engine light on was while it was in Regen mode. Other than that it has stayed off. Has Anyone else heard about the A-pillar pod for the Attitude box?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was told one would be coming out. I hope so, I mean this product in retail is around $900.00.

What is another $10 or $20 bucks going to hurt. Honestly right now the Edge is the only thing in my truck I don't like to show because of the cheap mount its on now........

·
Registered
96 Posts
RED07LMM;1916023; said:
So far the only time I have seen the check engine light on was while it was in Regen mode. Other than that it has stayed off.
Not sure why the check engine light would come on during regen unless there was a problem??
Have you looked at your codes? More than likely you have a soft P0101 set.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thats the code i always get. Me and that code have a long lasting relationship together. I don't think the code has anything to do with the Regen mode since yesterday it came on 3 times while driving home from work. I was on level 4 and my truck went into limp mode each time.

I have noticed that if I am in level 4 or 5 and the light comes on for that code, that my truck always goes into limp mode, but if I have it set on level 3 then the code only throws the light and no limp mode.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes, pretty much the same here but the soft P0101 code always seems (seemed I hope) related to the regen in my case.
Interesting thing is the only one hard P0101 limp mode I have experienced was on the stock setting pulling the boat (11k lbs). That was the day the truck felt like it had more power on stock and Nate replaced it the following day. I'm going to tow a little this weekend then alot of towing in few days.
I'll report in...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I haven't recieved any new codes since putting the 4.2 version in yet.

Haven't tried to tow anything either........ We shall see.....

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well, i spoke too soon about the fourth box. I think this one is as bad as the first one. I am getting the Mass Air code and it goes into limp mode everytime it comes on. I think out of the four boxes i have tried the third one was the best. I have lost hope on the mounting bracket.

·
Registered
98 Posts
hmm I've only had trouble with the first box. The second one and this last one so far are fine. V 4.2 is the one I have now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The first one is the only one I had issues with. Everyone after that has been good.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Im on my fifth box now. the check engine light has come on when i first start up but after i clear it i never see it again. this was on level 3. I have been on level 4 now for a couple days and i have not seen any codes or lights.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.