Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think The Diesel Place is a great resource of information. I have been a regular reader in the last couple of weeks but just joined this week. It's nice to see people showing their love for these trucks as well as ways they have worked out some problems. I'm glad to be here.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
:welcome2: :welcome: :bounce:

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
:welcome:

Take a few minutes to fill out your sig with your truck and any mods and also your profile. It really does help us help you :)

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

You can use the USER CP to add your signature to your profile. Take some time and look over the USER CP section as it contains all the necessary sections to personalize your account.

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

Take a few minutes to fill out your sig with your truck and any mods and also your profile. It really does help us help you :)
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature like ratlover said. Also, post some pics in the "Garage" because....

:nopics:​

1 - 6 of 6 Posts