Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
My name is Tom and I am looking at purchasing a 2005 Duramax this spring. I have been brought up around diesels and I love the power, towing capability, and overall longevity of a diesel. In your opinion would you buy another duramax? My father owns one and likes it he also does lots of towing in the North East. I will be moving to Montana in June and want a reliable 4x4. I am currently looking at 2005 crew cab 2500HD 4x4's offered by Watts Automotive in Salt Lake City. I've joined for your knowledge and experience with the duramax and I thank you for your input.
:grd:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a sig showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your new rig.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome. Where is Watts automotive? I have never heard of them. I can recommend a good person to buy from in SLC if you are interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is Watts?

I was online looking for chevys and found them on e-bay. there site is watts automotive . com I'm not familar with the area of salt lake so I don't know what to tell ya but the trucks look straight and the company appears prof. If you know of a better place please help point me in the right direction. Thanks, Tom
:Nothing_f

·
Registered
581 Posts
Where are you Tom? Are you looking new or used?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
South Carolina

I live in SC near clemson university. And I am moving to Montana for school in June. I would like a used 2005 crew cab 4x4 diesel w/ under 60,000 miles. Preferably auto but O.K. w/a manual. I would be in the market in April or May (pending on the sale of my current car). I like the trucks that Watts have in their inventory. I would lift and chip whatever I bought but for the most part they (watts) have already done so. My e-mail is [email protected] and we can chat more about this in the future. Thanks, Tom.
:grd:

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts