1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
My hunch (I may be wrong) is that it is probably the Casper harness repackaged. There are lots of vendors on the Internet that sell the Casper harness and make it appear as their own product.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Same thing just priced higher .... It is a great harness .... I played with lots of junk till I finally gave in and bought one ....

Mac

·
Registered
92 Posts
I purchased a harness from Kennedy, and had the pleasure of stopping by his place Tuesday, and he installed it. Excellent harness, really helped on the drive overnight from Wisconsin to Mississippi. Kennedy is a solid vendor, and a heck of a nice guy. I looked at his wares, and he sells only what he uses, and only the best.

Go with Kennedy, and support a good small vendor, and Duramax owner.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
MAC,

Where do I pick up a Caspers harness?

Pepperidge

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Joe Pool,

Thanks for the quick reply,Caspers kit $135
Is it as good as the KD only cheaper? Same principal? power directly from the alternator?

I have not gotten one yet and would like to buy. The KD kit is not an option, I just want to see how they compare

Thanks,

PepperidgeEdited by: pepperidge

·
Registered
89 Posts
Pepperidge,

Caspers & KD are the same. I believe that Caspers makes the KD harness.

Yes, it takes the power directlt from the battery/alternator and uses high quality connectors, wire and weather proof relays.

Joe

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Joe,

Thanks again for your quick reply. All your help is appreciated.

Pepperidge

·
Registered
747 Posts
KD harness is the same as casper's and the price is the same. The $205 kit is with new Phillips premium bulbs and the harness. I would recommend buying from a vendor/sponsor whenever the price/quality is the same.

http://www.kennedydiesel.com/Edited by: flhrciblueice

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just an FYI, Caspers has a 15% discount + free shipping + a free digital multimeter on orders over 200.00 till Jan 31, 2004.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts