Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, I just talked to the manager of Colony Tire in Apex, NC; they do wheel/tire swaps for (Rick) Hendrick Hummer.

Hendrick doesn't want the stock wheels back, so Colony sells 'em for $125-150 (that's for 4 new take offs). I haven't seen 'em any cheaper anywhere else.

I'm driving up Friday to pick up a set (I'm an hour south of them), and they'll ship to anyone who wants 'em.

Ask for Pete - he's the manager. (919) 469-1313

Just thought you might want to know.

Chris in NCEdited by: NCMax

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thats just for the Non-chrome wheels with no tires right?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that's correct, painted wheels only, no tires/no lug nuts.

Gents, I've had a couple emails sent to me at the house asking for additional info on the H2 wheel deal I posted above.

I took a couple hours off this afternoon and drove to Apex and picked up a set of brand new H2 take offs for $125 plus NC sales tax. Peter, the manager, told me he's had so many take off H2 wheels on occasion that he's run out of storage room, so he's had no choice but to take them to the aluminum recycle place and sell 'em as scrap aluminum. (I was sorta thinking - "heck, if that's the case, why don't you just give me a set for doing you a favor by taking them out of your store..." - but I didn't say it.)

He actually had to take the tires off my wheels, since I didn't want the rubber. I have no doubt he'd make you a helluva deal on the complete set if you want wheels and tires, although I can't tell you how much it would be. And.. shipping might be a factor depending on where you live.

There very well may be better deals on H2 take offs, but I don't know where they are.

Chris in NCEdited by: NCMax

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To The Top (see editted note above)

·
Registered
511 Posts
cool :)

To add:

I have a guy here in So. Cal. that is selling the set with tires (non-chrome) for $500

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a helluva deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts