Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a chevy 05 crewcab 2500 D/A I'm going to start doing some mods and thought this would be a good place to get some good advise.
Thanks, Maxl

·
Registered
145 Posts
:welcome: You found the right place. Wealth of information.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
yeah you'll sure learn how to spend some cash hanging out here at the Diesel Place.

Welcome,
Caleb

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your new rig.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome. I'm a newbe too, but learning.

-Curt

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

You can use the USER CP to add your signature to your profile. Take some time and look over the USER CP section as it contains all the necessary sections to personalize your account.

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts