Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm brand new this forum (as of 10 minutes ago) but I've been reading it for quite a while. As you can see, I'm a Chevy guy but never a diesel owner. I plan to retire next year and I've been saving up to give myself a retirement present either late this year or early next year and I plan for it to be Chevy 2500 diesel crew cab. Thanks for all the great posts and I'll be paying careful attn this year...

·
Registered
693 Posts
:Nothing_f

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm brand new this forum (as of 10 minutes ago) but I've been reading it for quite a while. As you can see, I'm a Chevy guy but never a diesel owner. I plan to retire next year and I've been saving up to give myself a retirement present either late this year or early next year and I plan for it to be Chevy 2500 diesel crew cab. Thanks for all the great posts and I'll be paying careful attn this year...
Congrat's on the retirement,and when the time comes to purchase your new truck,I'm sure you will get all the info you need right here.
Welcome:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome

HEY THATS RITE EARNHARDT GRATES ON UR RETIREMENT AN WELCOME YOU;LL FIND LOTS OF INFO HERE. EVERYBODY HERE IS PRETTY COOL I THINK:ro)

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Welcome aboard and go get that new truck and enjoy it.. Nothing like traveling while you're retired in a nice strong truck:) .

Mark

·
Registered
339 Posts
Boooyahhhhhh!!!!!! on your retirement. I'm counting them down myself but still have too many (7 years) to go till my second and last retirement. Congrats. Buy the truck of your dreams. Life's short.Truck on!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
yes conrats on joining iam new too and i have learned a lot since i have been a part of this.. but yea u will learn alot..buckle up, drive safe, blow smoke, and always use protection.... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts