Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been lurking for a few days, got our new 2500HD Duramax on Monday. Not new to the diesels, had a 84 Blazer with a 6.2 that we drove into the ground 250,000 miles. Also had a 94 Suburban that the 6.5 blewup in 05
with only 93,000 on the clock. We just walked away from that one, should have fixed her up but traided her in on a Hummer and got a good trade in with even with a blown engine. Had a few problems with that one and walked in on Monday (after spending the weekend reading the fourms and all) and told them what I wanted and walked out a hour later with the new truck. We love this one and hope to get back into the pattern of running them until the die of longivity. Sitting here in the warmth tonight watching the temps drop and the snow fly.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, add your truck options and modifications to your signature so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your new rig.

BTW, what is that white stuff on the ground in your avatar?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and Welcome to the Diesel Place!

Caleb

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy the site!
I wish I got a welcome like that one...:D

From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

You can use the USER CP to add your signature to your profile. Take some time and look over the USER CP section as it contains all the necessary sections to personalize your account.

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcomes, at 20 below it warms up things:)

I'll have to add our photos tonight, had the bed liner sprayed
in today and the ReTrax bed cover installed. I've got to find
the stake pocket covers they did not have them at the shop
that did all the work. So far she is stock looking at the
secondary fuel filter but my local shop does not like the
setup here (Nictane) but I do.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Can't load Pictures

Hey all,

I'm reducing my photos but they keep coming back that they are too large. Is there something else I don't know about? Thanks.

OK, I got it fixed and some pictures uploaded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts