Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I own an '04 f350 cc psd lb 4x4, but before you guys yell at me, I'm looking at an '06 dmax cc 4x4 lb w/ 6 speed auto. The reason is that my truck is in the dealer again and I cant trust it anymore(left me stranded too many times). Im looking for some opinions on the dmax and what you guys think about it. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to the forum,Powermax.All I can say is that it will be the best truck you'll ever own.Not as many mods out there for the 06 but I'm sure if you give it a few months they'll stop poping up.As for this forum, better than the truck,alot of knowledgeable people around here.

·
Registered
145 Posts
:welcome: Just buy and you won't regret it. That's what I did last week and drove it all over NorCal last weekend without any issues. Before I bought one I lurked on this forum for 6 month. What impress me is the quiteness of the engine. My neighboor won't even notice that I have a diesel engine. :ro)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully the deal goes through...I go back to the dealer on thurs to see if a deal can be made. Ill let you know.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get your rig, create a signature showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your new rig.

And we'll all celebrate with you! You lookin' at a 2500 or 3500?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do. Im looking at a 2500. the heaviest trailer I tow is 10k lbs, so it will do. Ill let you know.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Will do. Im looking at a 2500. the heaviest trailer I tow is 10k lbs, so it will do. Ill let you know.
FYI, there is nothing like a dually! :D

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
:welcome: 2500's are easier to park :p:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, I tell you. The atmosphere just seems so much happier here than at the Ford site Ive been at for 1 1/2 yrs. You guys just seem alot happier with your products.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Go with the chevy, you will love it, had mine since 7/05 with no complaints and 7000 miles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts