Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there from colorado? i just bought an 06'2500 and i was just wandering if there was anyone who could tell about some good places in the springs to get parts, go off-roading,fishing,etc...):h

·
Registered
631 Posts
anyone out there from colorado? i just bought an 06'2500 and i was just wandering if there was anyone who could tell about some good places in the springs to get parts, go off-roading,fishing,etc...):h
Check out ATS Diesel in Arvada Co. 800-949-6002 If they can't help I don't know who can. :ro)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Where in Colorado are you? If you live along the front range, you have many options for parts and off road play. If you live out east or in the mountains, you will have lots of areas to play, but you will have to drive a ways for good parts houses. Since your signature says you are in Iraq, I assume you are in Colorado Springs based out of Peterson or Carson. Around Co Spgs, there are a few good 4 wheel shops. Two that come to mind are Tanner and Preadator. For off roading, I would suggest the Rampart Range area. Lots of miles of good jeep road and a pretty good lobbying body comitted to keeping trails open to trucks, jeeps, and motorcycles. Hope this helps a little.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good to know, I just bought a house in Conifer, Co off of highway 285. I will be leaving California in the nexrt couple of months. Any Diesel shops in and around west Denver area(Lakewood, Littleton, Golden?). Hope to one day meet your Coloradians?!
Tim

·
Registered
373 Posts
hey bud, I cant help one the part store locations - i just move out here to Colorado about a moth ago and im in the Lakewood, Littleton area also. but i see your into wheeling and hunting/ fishing. what kind of wheeling rig do you have?
maybe we can meet up sometime and take the trucks out wheeling.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Good to know, I just bought a house in Conifer, Co off of highway 285. I will be leaving California in the nexrt couple of months. Any Diesel shops in and around west Denver area(Lakewood, Littleton, Golden?). Hope to one day meet your Coloradians?!
Tim
ATS is always open arms to new guys, stop by some time when you get into town, I think you'll dig the shop.

If you ever need anything I'm also always available to help my fellow diesel brothers!!

Cheers,
Wade

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
CO has some good wheelin' for sure.That's where I come to wheel. Wade can definately show you how to go fast,right Wade ):h .

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome, I found some places on in the northeast cornew of the state that are Real fun and never crowded(and legal):h

ATS is the only performance shop I can think of, We still have 4x4 parts and off road adventures in Littleton/englewood

This thread reminded me my fishing licence expired

·
Registered
489 Posts
dmax/sonny you are moving to the right spot if you like to fish! Depends if you are into rivers or lakes. Elevenmile is great as is Spinney Mountain and the South Platte on the north and south! Rampart for fishing and wheeling and Antero are okay. As far as wheeling places, there are a lot of great place up and around Cripple Creek...old mining roads trails. Welcome!
Oh and the mother of all events out here is Truck Fest at Bandimere on July 23rd. Definately see you there!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx.

dmax/sonny you are moving to the right spot if you like to fish! Depends if you are into rivers or lakes. Elevenmile is great as is Spinney Mountain and the South Platte on the north and south! Rampart for fishing and wheeling and Antero are okay. As far as wheeling places, there are a lot of great place up and around Cripple Creek...old mining roads trails. Welcome!
Oh and the mother of all events out here is Truck Fest at Bandimere on July 23rd. Definately see you there!
thanx alot, that is alot of info.. i don't know where Bandimere is but i will look for it when i get back from iraq in just a little bit. i don't know where any of those other places are you were talking about either, but i will definitely look into them, thanx again for all of the info..:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
dmax/sonny If your in the Springs area, which I assume you are, then rampart is probally the best, lots of guys at my work take jeeps up there every weekend.By the way nice lookin truck, where did ya get it at? also who did the lift, been wanting one a long time, but must wait for cash flow to improve.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome to CO. I moved to CO from CA a year ago. I am in the springs let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yea that is a good lookin truck, What did the lift/tire combo go for $$ if Its ok to share.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
There is a forum member up in Westminster, Super Diesel, who knows more than most about duramax parts and modifications. He is really busy but also very helpful. His huge truck has done 800 rwhp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts