Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello knowlegable frineds. Anyone know where I can purchase a Road Armor bumper and warn winch for an '07 K3500 Classic? I have found them separately, but I thought I might get a better price buying them together.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Can't you buy them directly from road armor themselves with all the options you want?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They will sell them direct, but not with a warn winch. If I can find them both through the same dealer, I will probably be able to work out a better deal.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
i know 4 wheel parts has them both but i am not sure on anyone else and they are expensive from them

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw 4 wheel parts has them advertised in a mog., but I could not find them on their website. I emailed them and am waiting for a response. They may be expensive, but they do have a price match guarantee if I find it cheaper.

thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Check:

Summit Racing

Rocky Mtn Suspensions

National Tire & Wheel

Everybody's getting in to the aftermarket game.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
rutwad;1575367; said:
Hello knowlegable frineds. Anyone know where I can purchase a Road Armor bumper and warn winch for an '07 K3500 Classic? I have found them separately, but I thought I might get a better price buying them together.

Thanks
got my road armor front and rear bumpers from them direct, nice people to deal with just be prepared for a 2-3 month wait. I'm running a milemarker winch, decent price. Road armor will work with you on the price, can usually get free shipping.:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Call this store 4 wheel parts (Atlanta)770-427-9840. I think it may be the closest to you. They sale both. I worked there for several years and I have ordered the Road armor and it really didn't take that long. Depends what you want in options they may have one in stock. We kept 4 in stock at all times. Hope this helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts