Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found the site and just bought a 08 3500HD Crew Cab Dually. I had a 97 6.5 dually but just could help myself and got a new one. Can't wait to see the difference.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,311 Posts
Welcome, Where in KY are you ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome! I've learned from personal experience that you now have a very extensive amount of information at your fingertips. P.S. Any job openings at the corvette plant:). Just kidding.

·
Banned
141 Posts
Glad you found us I'm in SE Kentucky right now. As far as I'm concerned Kentucky is an awesome state, I don't live here just yet but I plan to in the future.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Glad you found us I'm in SE Kentucky right now. As far as I'm concerned Kentucky is an awesome state, I don't live here just yet but I plan to in the future.
where at?

we'll be in Inez/ Paintsville for Christmas

outlawstang what do you do there?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Just found the site and just bought a 08 3500HD Crew Cab Dually. I had a 97 6.5 dually but just could help myself and got a new one. Can't wait to see the difference.

Do you still have your 6.5?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a Problem Solver in the paint dept.

Sorry but I got rid of the 6.5. I should have kept it. Although I LOVE the Duramax.

·
Banned
141 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,311 Posts
I'm a Problem Solver in the paint dept.

Sorry but I got rid of the 6.5. I should have kept it. Although I LOVE the Duramax.
Sounds interesting, I'm about to head to bowling green right now. I do at least once a weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts