Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,-----(Expectant Fathers),----- especially,

The New Baby Has Been Born!!!!!!!

****Dr.Howard***** delivered the news to me Today..... OOOH !, what a (feelin).. also, the good Dr. said it will be put in it's shipping cradle tonight & will be making it's way home!!!
First stop is "New Boston", Michigan --then-- East, in this case toward it's new family....

Even my WIFE says she's excited? I asked he about putting on A Banks Exhaust, (just for fun) & she said OH, that sounds nice.... Ha, Ha, God Love Her,,,. Oh Boy, here we go.... God's been good to me!

Hang in there, "No Worries Mon", Paul

Thanks, from the Family, HOWARD.......

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Congrats on the new edition to your family!

I am still waiting for the 2nd week of December....

Still figuring out how to modify the "Baby's" room to get the little monster in the Garage..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Congrats on the impending "delivery"...

Those of us who don't even have our TPW yet, are envious....

I'm sure the wait will only get longer since I'm only into this two weeks and the second week was twice as long as the first.Edited by: G Zabriskie

·
Registered
78 Posts
Two Dogs, congrats knowing is half the battle. I hope to be in your shoes real sooon!

·
Registered
288 Posts
WOW TPW 12/8, MAN IT HAS BEEN A LONG MONTH. ANY OTHER TPW'S AROUND THEN? DEALER SAYS I WILL HAVE NEW LLY. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IN THAT TIME FRAME HAS HEARD.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
When did you order your truck?

I ordered mine 11-14-03, the dealer called several days later to tell me it would have the LLY, but we don't have a TPW yet. From the looks of other posts, maybe I'll get a TPW next week since it looks like two or three weeks is about average to get the TPW.

·
Registered
288 Posts
ZEEB ,ORDERD TRUCK ON NOV 1. I HOPE DELIVERY IS FASTER THAN SOME OF THESE GUYS. SOME ARE A MONTH AFTER TPW. I DONT THINK I CAN MAKE IT!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks for the info Bruce. My dealer just called to say I have a TPW of 1-12-04. But he says it's still not committed to a date since it's not gone to 3100 on their computer status.

I guess there are four numerical codes the dealers get, 1000 when it's accepted, then there's a 2000 which he didn't say what it meant, then 3000 which means it's waiting for a TPW, 3100 means it's committed to production and 3200 when it's actually being built.

There was another post here somewhere that says you'll be able to tell which engine it has by the serial number which the factory will notify the dealer of right after it's built. Seems like that post said the engine is the 8th digit of the VIN, and that 1 is an LB7 while a 2 is an LLY. I'll have to look for that post. Anyway, as soon as your dealer gets the VIN, you'll know what engine it's got.

(edit info)

I found that post about the serial numbers. It's by dmaxallitech and it's about #7 on this link:

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1893&PN=1Edited by: Zeeb

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

New "baby" Truck is due at Dealers the end of the week, dealer says...Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts