Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Diesels and find this forum to be the MOST informative for newbies!

I am looking at putting on a new exhaust system from the cat back to give the Dmax a performance boost and look. I do not want to chip yet, but like the performance increase from adding an exhaust. I am seriously considering the Gibson Dual Sport and would like to know if this is a good choice. Also, I figure that I need to increase air flow and after looking at Kennedy, I am thinking about the Uni.

Your recommendations are greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
ADK-Dmax,

We would encourage you to check out our systems at www.dieselperformanceparts.com. We have aluminized, T-409 and T-304 stainless steel systems at the most competitive rates for a comparable product around. All of our T-409 systems include T-304 welded hangers and a T-304 Muffler, we know that if you are going to have a problem with corrosion it will be in those two areas so we use the best materials to make sure it doesn't happen. You are able to select from 4 different tip styles and we even have dual systems available if that is something you might be interested in.

We are WD's for Edge, Predator, Auto Meter, DiPricol, AFE Pro Guard 7 etc. Call us if you have any questions etc we are always available to help.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Mark,

We talked about this awhile ago and you said that you had CAT back systems. But the last time I was on your site, the link for the CAT back system still shows a full system, you got any pics of the CAT back system?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts