Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Does any one knows if it will work with an 03'?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thanks Eric

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
If you are looking for any spare ECM's I have access to about 50 units. $300.00 outright for whom ever wants one. 2001 - 2004 LB7 units onlyEdited by: Diesel Tech

·
Registered
909 Posts
For an upper bidding limit, GMPartsDirect lists it new at $600 even.

As others have said before, be careful buying new parts from Ebay. Obviously, it may be discounted for a reason. Also, does the warranty transfer to the new owner?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Diesel Tech said:
If you are looking for any spare ECM's I have access to about 50 units. $300.00 outright for whom ever wants one. 2001 - 2004 LB7 units only

Excellent, that's good to know!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Diesel Tech said:
If you are looking for any spare ECM's I have access to about 50 units. $300.00 outright for whom ever wants one. 2001 - 2004 LB7 units only

How much with a Extreme load .... Have lift pump will flow ....

Mac

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Mackin

For you triple........................................ ah alright Nick says your OK so just double.

Give us a call and we can get you prices as I donot think we are to post that information here.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts

You know what they say about price "If ya gotta ask you can't afford it " ............

Just waiting on some projected numbers, sea level, 70 degrees, zero humidity, early afternoon runs on a load cell type dyno, uncorrected backed up by three identical trucks, including paint, on the same day with pictures, with three wittiness' flown in from the East coast on hand ............ Some big breasted scantly clad broads and some ice cold "silver bullets " would be nice too,lights please I'm watching my carb intake ......... Not impossible .....

Lemme know ...........

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts