Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inside information says that a new Duramax logo is coming out.

Samples I have examined show the circular Allison logo first, followed by the large word "Allison" over the small word "Transmission" (all Blue) and then the word Duramax on the right (Dark Argent) all on as base about the same size as the current Duramax logo.

I will post a picture as soon as I am authorized that it is officially released...

·
Registered
713 Posts
We're Waiting!!!!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Goloath414

I just ordered my truck last month and I have a TPW of 3-29...will I get the potential new emblem???

Joe

·
Registered
648 Posts
tundracamper:

Amen, brother. Sort of like all these weasels you see now with the "Orange County Choppers" and "West Coast Chopper" logos plastered on everything. Do 99.7% of them OWN one of those rides? I doubt it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rangervx said:
Goloath414

I just ordered my truck last month and I have a TPW of 3-29...will I get the potential new emblem???

Joe

The new emblem (as I understand it) is part of the next set of truck line enhancements (which include a new hood design) that may appear in 2005MY, but maybe not until 2006MY. I'll let you know as I learn more...

·
Registered
687 Posts
new front look on chevys is set for the 2005 SOP.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Launch in the plants is late june to early July, so by the time you see them in the dealers lots... Yeah Early September is a good bet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The new hood looks awesome. (shhhh, I've seen it) It's got the bulge back that I (and many others) really missed.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Camstyn said:
Does it look like it will fit on a '03/04 or are the fenders cut down?

Yeah, what he said.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.