Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Excited to get this upgrade, However, I'm an impulse buyer and have no Idea on the benefits of this kit. (John Kennedy's system).

I Know I'm going to see Eric this spring for Suncoast lll, and hopefully stack another programmer(which one I don't Know), But I'm trying to see what the actual difference really is with this setup.

Am I going to be able to tell right away? Or am I only going to tell once the other chip is in and it needs all that fuel?

No matter what the pumps are going in, I just want to know what the "REAL" difference is?

Thanks for all the Info!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
You probably won't notice much of a difference until you are commanding more fuel. They are a good idea for just about any power level, your fuel system will be really easy to prime now after a filter change as well. You will also use the full surface area of the filter.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
all they do is supply more fuel for the rails and i dont think you will be able to tell any difference because you are not starving your rail of fuel right know with just the J/A and you dont even have a trans upgrade so you are not able to even run the J/A on 4 or 5 and even then you wont be starving your rail for fuel but when you start to stack and add more power you will need them so might not get any results right know but down the road you will

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
you wont notice it much with just the juice but you will when you stack. they just make sure the CP3 pump doesnt starve for fuel.

guess i was a little too late with my post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.