Diesel Place banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i bought the newest heath computer for my 98. bill installed it personally when i drove (221 miles) down there. when bill drove the truck i noticed shifting was hard, firm and fast. he didn't seem surprised and it appeared he expected it. Nice... anyhow i got home went to bed and the next day it shifted nothing like the day before. shifting was still firm and fast but not nearly what it was the day bill installed it. two days later i went for a drive and about 20 miles later i stopped for a light. well when i took off the shifting was identical as to the day bill installed it for the rest of the drive. Nice. well the next day shifting was back to being quick and firm but.... not when like bill drove it. it is still faster and harder than stock but wondering if i don't have some pressure control valve or solenoid sticking. it is not doing it solely on one gear but up through the gears. i assume it is limited to one valve or solenoid. what would i be looking at to have AAMCO or some other tranny place look it over. is it something that can easily be fixed or is it readily accessable. thanks Ed

1 - 1 of 1 Posts