Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few month back I saw a Yukon XL 2500, The Brand new body style. It had the same polished aluminum 8 lug wheels that have been on the HD's for years, but the center caps were totally different. I searched around after the sighting, but it looks as if that vehicle is not being sold yet. Must have been a tester. Anyway, I saw an auction for a set of wheels that included those same centercaps (except they were chevy caps).

Long story short, does anyone know if GM is Putting these caps on any vehicle that are currently in production? If so, what?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found them, 2007 2500HD LTZ Centercaps on 2006 wheels (picture in 1st post). Here's the new Centers and new Wheels (LTZ)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
catch03;1593769; said:
i think the other caps look better
"other caps" as in these caps

I think the new one not only look better, but have got to be way easier to keep clean. I'll scoop up a set when they hit ebay.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Any Part Numbers for these, both styles?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Seen the new style caps on a 900 hd on the dealers lot about aweek ago. I thought they looked good. The truck was a 6.0 ext. cab shortbed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thunderhead7;1593887; said:
Any Part Numbers for these, both styles?
No, but if you see some you like, just get the vin off the truck and your dealer should be able to get the part numbers w/o a problem.

·
Registered
462 Posts
BigCountry;1593997; said:
No, but if you see some you like, just get the vin off the truck and your dealer should be able to get the part numbers w/o a problem.
Ok Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts