Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the new body style Tahoes out and now the Suburbans coming out, when will the Dually body style change over?

Anyone know?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Sometime this year , I"m not sure exactly when, my dealer told me around fall time. The dually and the HD will have new body styles

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
For what it's worth I read on some GM sites and others the new Silverado regular truck will be out in late 06 ,but the HD trucks will not change until 09 ?? ( Like they did with trucks and SUV's for a few years) I spoke with the Factory Rep. I have worked with and several others and the one story that remains the same is GM is avoiding letting the cat out of the bag because of the people that will not buy when a new style is pending , that makes sense

·
Banned
720 Posts
i belive with ford changing there super duty trucks and dodge upgrading ther engine and tranny this fall gm is waiting like they did with the 01 hd's where they can still have a advantage over the other two manufactures thats what i think i still think gm need nice wheels on the duallys like ford does 50+thousand for a truck with steel wheels ??????? on the other hand what my grand dad has found out (he's a gm retiree) at the plant is they will start production on the gm 900 platform in late feb 07 and the first one's will be ext cabs and crew cabs will follow latter .

·
Registered
484 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts