Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ronald Reagan fan
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new set of 8 GM pistons with pins and clips under part number 14077141.They have a orange dot on each piston top.I will also include new std sized clevite brand rod and main bearings,camshaft bearings,new harmonic balancer and two new genuine GM nos 6.2 head gaskets.Also included are a set of new roller lifters that I no longer want.I may have more additional gaskets that I’ll include as well.

Asking $400 Canadian dollars for the package deal plus freight to your area.I will ship anywhere.I also accept PayPal.Thanks.

Reactions: 82Kbody

·
Registered
1982 Chevrolet Silverado K10 Diesel
213 Posts
Are the 1982 Harmonic Balancers only for that yr specific or 82-84, 82-87? etc. I may need a new one. But I don't want to break the bank with one online $400+ I'd rather NOS.
I'm also looking for Red Block Coarse thread cyl heads. I have a spare eng have to rip into it later this wk too find out if they are GOOD or NOT! Then I can get a straight answer.

Reactions: dieselolds

·
Ronald Reagan fan
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the 6.2 engines use the same balancer from 82-93.Then of course when the 6.5 with the DS4 pump was introduced the balancer snout in 1994 was shortened because of the reluctor built into the lower crankshaft sprocket.

·
Registered
213 Posts
All the 6.2 engines use the same balancer from 82-93.Then of course when the 6.5 with the DS4 pump was introduced the balancer snout in 1994 was shortened because of the reluctor built into the lower crankshaft sprocket.
VERY Good to know! I found a NOS one on eBay for $157 U.S Dollars. But I looked up the Part # and it comes back 84-93? (I went to the GM parts direct) website.

·
Ronald Reagan fan
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
82-93 should be the same.Did you try part numbers from rockauto on the acdelco balancers they have?

·
Ronald Reagan fan
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just checked the part numbers and it appears the 82 and 93 balancers have the same acdelco number 14022671

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just checked the part numbers and it appears the 82 and 93 balancers have the same acdelco number 14022671
I was going off Original GM Part #s. I'll have to look at mine again.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have to pull mine off bcuz looking at this photo I did an Oppsie... lol both bolts on each side I forgot to put back in. For the timing cover, I think... They are supppper! long bolts that go in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts