·
Registered
159 Posts
If my 315's ever wear out am down in size

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great Looking Wheels :cool:

I just purchased a vehicle with a similar setup. :ro)

I have Cooper 315-70-17's on H2's, but am missing the center caps on the rear tires. Where did you get the center caps? I would like to finish mine off like yours, as they look really :cool2: .

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i think they are the stock center caps from the gray W/T wheels

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are correct DIESELMAN75.:exactly: They are from a steel wheel setup. I had to trim them up a little to make them fit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
srmetal - what kind of 6 inch lift do you have? Do your H2s rub any of the suspension components?

wcoker - looks great!

·
Registered
23 Posts
MGP....I'm trying to get mygarage up and running. I'll try to post more pics there in the coming days. No rubs at all.

WCOKER1 - can I find these at a local shop? What mods did you do to them to get them to fit? They look great. I want to switch out my Hummer caps for that same look.:exactly:

6" Pro Comp Explorer w/ Traction Bars and Skid Plate..I just updated mygarage if you want to take a look....I finally figured out how to compress my 1mb pics down to the level needed to submit.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I just got in from the garage, bolting these babies on...:ro)

I used the center caps that came with the polished alum rims, and no trimming there.

I did trim the lower plastic on the bumper to clear the tire. I am rubbing on the plastic fender well, I'll be bringing the heat gun home from work this week.):h

Attachments

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts