Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of new dually wheels and tires 150 miles on them they are 215/85/16 goodyear wranglers off of a 2006 chevrolet dually 4x4 due to the weight i would preferr local pick up i am located in auburn ga the reason i am selling is i have 235/85/16 with new wheels a complete set of 6 wheels and tires and caps with bands make offer

·
Registered
42 Posts
What are you trying to get for them? I live in MI but haul cars interstate and could pick them up on my way to Florida.

·
Registered
228 Posts
CATCH. I sent you a PM

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really donot know what they are worth they have 150 miles goodyear wranglers a/t 6 wheels and tires and caps and bands off of 2006 4x4 c/c dually lbz lt3. make offer and i will check too .i am selling to offset the cost of aftermarket wheels (weld velocity's)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Will you take $500 for them?

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
need to get 750 checked around and the take off goodyears at convision places complete sets with caps and band are going for 800 to 850

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those Goodyears are a discontinued design. Good Luck.

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i do not think so the truck was built at the end of last month and you can get them at the good year store also must of gotten your wires crossed gm would not put discontued tires on a brand new truck tat has not been built for a month

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
i do not think so the truck was built at the end of last month and you can get them at the good year store also must of gotten your wires crossed gm would not put discontued tires on a brand new truck tat has not been built for a month
Yes they would and they are. I bought a set for my truck last year, and the G/Y place said they will be discontinued....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bought the last 6 that Belle Tire had in Michigan for my 04 truck last year. When my 05 needed tires, I switched to Toyo Open Country, much nicer tire. Now my new 06 just came in and it has the Goodyear Wrangler AT/S on it. GM must have purchased the entire stock from Goodyear for a song.

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have 235/85/16 toyo open countrys also what really matters here is the tires and wheels are brand new with caps and bands and they are worth it just price goodyears and wheels and the caps and bands .

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
Catch,
I would be interested in just the tires............I already have the wheels.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd go up to $600 for them. That way I'd have a summer set and a winter set. The wheels are just painted steel wheels that are in the junk yards all over. Dont really need the caps and trim rings.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have another set of wheels and tires, here in FL. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
304 Posts
factory steel wheels off a 2005 dually.

Goodyear Wrangler AT/S LT215/85-16

Approx 5000 highway miles

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
still have these for sale will take 650 with out caps they have 1200 miles goodyear wrangler at/s 215/85/16

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.