Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here goes, it will be 2 weeks tomorrow that I picked up my 06' 3500 LT3 CC DRW 4x4 LBZ!
This truck is awesome!
I am big into drag racing, started off with Turbo Buicks, still currently owning an 87' Grand National and an 87' TurboT.
Then I was struck by Lightning, haha.
My brother and myself own a Transmission shop in Connecticut.
Not much else to say I guess, any questions, feel free to ask them. I like the site already and the wealth of knowledge on here is great. -Mat- :)

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Welcome. I sense another Duramax racer in the near future ;)

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. You are eligible for membership in the 3500 Dually Club. All you gotta do is ask. Follow the link in my sig to request membership.

When you get a chance, create a sig showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. And we will all want to see your ride so feel free to create your "Garage".

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Place. I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Use the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome to the site!

3.8 Buicks are amazing. Grew up wanting a GNX.

·
Registered
627 Posts
CT? I may have met or at least seen you at the track over the years. I used to have an 89 TTA and an 87 Limited but have moved on. Fun Fun Fun Cars through :cool: Just traded my 03 Lightning in on my LBZ. I'll miss it but I outgrew it and needed more room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts