Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several trucks locally with nerf bars that have step loops built in. I am looking for a set with three step loops, one under front doors, rear doors and the front of the bed. Anyone know who makes these things?

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
nfab, i got the 2 steps on mine cuz i dont have the long bed. they look real good especially lined with bed liner

·
Registered
236 Posts
gorhino.com thats wha i got just found my digital camera charger tonight will post pics asap

·
Registered
708 Posts
I just posted this in anothe thread, but here you go just in case you missed it:

You could also check out frontier gears steps. They are almost like n-fabs, but they seem to drop down a little bit further, and provide a wider step for you. Here is a link to where you can find them: http://www.frontier-gear.com/html/NewProducts.html
Here is a pic of them on a Ford:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
N-fabs on mine. 3 step on ccsb. Love'em.:D See my garage for pics.
John

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
I have seen several trucks locally with nerf bars that have step loops built in. I am looking for a set with three step loops, one under front doors, rear doors and the front of the bed. Anyone know who makes these things?

Thanks,
Alan
Hi Alan. I went with NFab, as well. Since I've had bad experiences with step bars failing in the past (which is why I don't like step bars) when more than one person was standing on the bar, I went with NFab because they have a 445 pound rating - the highest in the industry. I have some photos of the NFab bars in my garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts