Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool2: I am looking for a step to match the 3" factory stainless running board steps. The ones that came on my new LBZ 2006 2500HD crewcab stop at the rear of the cab. It would be nice to add a small one behind it-about 24" long. The aluminum steps don't match. I don't have the extra cleavage for padding that Max has to keep me from reaching into the back of my PU and scratching the sides. (only kidding Max) Of course I don't want to spend $600 to put the longer ones on when I only have 2000 miles on PU. Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nobody makes a step that you can just add to the front part of the box.. Mainly because there's no attachment points to bolt anything to under there..

You can pick up the full length 3" ones by Iron Cross Automotive (Made in USA too!) for under 400 bucks though.. Ones by MAAP also made in the USA are in that same price range too. Maybe try selling the ones on your truck if they're still new and pick up a set of those?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Luvernetruck.com has them, they use the same mounting point on the front as the rear of the other tube and attach like a mud flap on the back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts