Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clearance lights aren't working and aren't getting any power to any of them. I even checked using the battery as my ground to make sure that I hadn't lost my ground, no juice. I was wondering if anyone had any good places to check to find out where I am losing my juice or if anyone knows where I can find the schematic for the 02. I am not looking forward to trying to trace the wires back so any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
+12V originates from PARK LPS Fuse 30A, (located in Fuse Block Underhood), and goes through Park Lamp Relay.
Then +12V flows through LT BLU wire to INT PRK Fuse 10A, (located in Fuse Block - Left Instr Panel.
Out of INT PRK Fuse 10A, (BRN wire), going into Fuse Block - Right Instr Panel, C1, pin B11.
Coming out of Fuse Block - Right Instr Panel at C6, pin B, (still BRN wire) to Roof Marker and Clearance Lamps.

All lamps grounded to black wire going to Fuse Block-Right Instr Panel at C6, pin C, which connects to C5, pin F going to ground G200.
Reference Helms 2002, page 8-304 and 305.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help hopefully that should be more than plenty to find this problem. The book that you are using is that just for the gassers or does it cover the DMax as well? I have been waiting for a DMax Chilton's but I have considered getting the gasser book since much of it would be the same, a few changes in the electrical schematic but probably not many.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts