Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this because I assume my email is going FUBAR again

Here is an email I have tried to send, if you have just been too busy or had problems digging stuff up then thats no big deal, I just figured the worse....
<DIV>I need some parts for my 03 2500HD duramax allison. I have some part #'s but I'm not sure if they are right since my local parts guy aint too bright.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I need the aux light button as found as a part of the plow prep package I think its 15061687</DIV>
<DIV>I also need the fog light/cargo light combo switch. I think it is 2115076588</DIV>
<DIV>I would also like the connectors that plug into the back of each switch, I just need the connectors with a pig tail. The local parts guy was having all kinds of problems finding them and when he did they came out to be 30$ a piece. If they are that much I will just fanagle something. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Once you get the parts numbers/prices let me know and I will give you a call with some other stuff I need(filters and such) I just figured I would let you look into the #'s at your leisure. If the switches are a problem let me know. Thanks</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Philip Blackburn</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Phil, I did not get that email.. sorry.

Here is the prices though.

15061687 switch 27.00
15076588 fog/cargo switch 23.00
15306169 fog switch conn 18.00

could not find listing for conn for aux light switch, only conn I could find in the harness was for the point in the head liner that you hook it to your aux lights.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ever since my Co. did the migration to its other servers stuff has been FUBAR

Cool, thanks. I'll give you a ring today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts