Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the pn. for the intake duct adapter (between turbo bell and intake duct) for an LB7, IHI turbo?

·
Registered
845 Posts
see the attached image. Is #19 the part you need? I'm showing that as not having a part # and would only come with a turbo assembly.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jollyrogr;1610592; said:
see the attached image. Is #19 the part you need? I'm showing that as not having a part # and would only come with a turbo assembly.
Yes, that is the part I need; The same part on the LBZ at the dealer(pn. 98011738) is also shown as part of the turbo, but is readily available if one has the pn.

·
Registered
845 Posts
322432;1610806; said:
Yes, that is the part I need; The same part on the LBZ at the dealer(pn. 98011738) is also shown as part of the turbo, but is readily available if one has the pn.
The inlet duct is shown as being separately available for the LBZ turbo, and yes it shows the same P.N. as the one you stated.

But, you have an LB7 which has a completely different turbo setup than the LBZ. My suggestion would be to get one from a salvage yard, or maybe you could get one directly from IHI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.