Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
plowing yesterday in the good old northeast i got stuck in a snow bank. when i was pushed out my rear bumper got dented pretty good. I was wondering the cost for the stock one and what are some other choices when it comes to rear bumper. I still want the chrome look so keep that in mind

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
P.M. whiteduramax.... he bought my wrecked truck and was selling the rear bumper...the bumper is like brand new and if hes still got it i bet hell cut you a good deal

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
If you can't buy one from this site try a salvage yard or have bumper repaired if it is not mangled. There are service providers which do that work and also sell rebuilt bumpers. Check with a local body repair facility.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
You local parts store should carry just the chrom steel bumper, you reuse all the plastic.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Also post in the wanted section.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys i will post in the wanted section

·
Registered
299 Posts
Also try a local truck accesories shop. They have a lot of those laying around usually.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
also....its a matter of opinion..But i love my step-side rear bumper better than the fleet side. It doesn't stick out past the body at all..its almost flush w/ the body lines and looks good too...

Just a thought

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pictures are good for the aftermarket choices

1 - 10 of 10 Posts