Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I know there are a lot of hard running diesel powered rigs in this state, but I would like to try to see them at the strip as well as the pulling track. If anyone is interested in it, I am working with the president of the NHRDA to get some events going on here in Iowa. I have a few tracks ready to have us there and are more than willing to set up a class for us and are trying to get some dates set up. I am trying to get this deal state wide so everyone can participate and try to get this sport to a greater level for all of us in Iowa.

So with that being said, if anyone knows anyone interested in this and wants to be a part of it, post up some info. I would like some info on any diesel shop interested in this as well as any individual that wants to race their diesel truck. It can be stock or not, who cares as long as we can get something good going for all of us in this state. There will be drag racing events and sled pulling events, or sponsored events of each in different areas. The more interest that is shown and the more people we can get to come, the bigger we can make this. It would be nice to get something together for the midwest so we don't have to drive 8-12 hrs to go compete with our own. Thanks and let the info come! Ryan Lusk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts