Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE AN '01 D/A AND THE POWERPUP THAT I HAVE WONT REMOVE THE MPH LIMITER

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHICH PROGRAMMER/TUNNER WILL REMOVE THE LIMITER AND STACK WELL WITH THE HOT OJ??

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Ebay Predator $300 bucks open bid .... Or call JP Customs or Greg (Amsoil seller) they'll hook you up ..... Or sell the pup and get a Quadzilla ...

No stack on each on PUP but ZERO tune both,both will stack with OJ ...

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No stack on each on PUP but ZERO tune both,both will stack with OJ ...

ANYONE DARE TO TRANSLATE THAT???

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
the only sure fire way to remove rev limit is tts ,look for diesel tech he is a member here,i think quad and predator are still trying to raise the 01 speed limit.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I had a Predator and it raised the speed limiter for my 01. My quad tuner will not remove my speed limiter on my 01. Still in the works to get that problem fixed is what i'm told.

Mac- your tellin me your speed limiter and rev limiter work on your 01????????

Later Jeremy

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
heartbeatcanada said:
I had a Predator and it raised the speed limiter for my 01. My quad tuner will not remove my speed limiter on my 01. Still in the works to get that problem fixed is what i'm told.

Mac- your tellin me your speed limiter and rev limiter work on your 01????????

Later Jeremy

Unless my Predator is buried in there still which I doubt, I can out run all the Turd 6.p0s when they shut down at 97 ish maybe they just quit the felines ....

I'll confirm with Quad if he ever contacts me with the other issue I have ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK ONE MORE ? IF I GET THE PRED OR QUAD CAN I STILL INSTALL MY POWERPUP PROGRAM/TUNE AND RUN THE PRED/QUAD ON "ZERO" TUNE. ------IN OTHER WORDS HAVE TWO PROGRAMMERS WORKING IN MY ECM AT ONCE????

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND BOTH THE PRED AND QUAD HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES FROM TIME TO TIME. DONT REALLY WANT ANY MORE HEADACHES THAN IVE ALREADY GOT, BUT I SUPPOSE IF THEY ARE THE ONLY WAY TO RAISE THE SPEEDLIMITER ON THE '01 ILL HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEEN THE TWO.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Peanut

All units that reprogram the factory PCM cannot be stacked with each other but can be stacked with external boxes. So what this means is you cannot stack the Powerpup, Quad, Pred or TTS units together, they are all PCM reflashes. You can however stack any of the above mentioned units with VA, Juice, PPE or TST units.

We can remove your speed limiter on your '01 truck with no problems

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts