Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lb7 deciding not to run. I think its the ficm ( the computer on the passenger side valve cover) need someone to come over so I can take there's off for a minute and throw it on mine and see if mine will start. Will take 30 min max. I'll give you some money for fuel any help is greatly appreciated. Gotta get thing running before next weekend.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sorry i don't live around there or i would but you might want to try and run yours on there truck so you know if its the only problem plus if something on your truck is shorted out and you toast theirs to you might be buying 2 instead of one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea with mine on there truck. I put one of the bales in upside down after injector install. I think it shortest it out when I tried to start it. Was in a rush. Stupid mistake I know and yes it did fit I'm getting well over 1500 psi on the fuel rail and still injectors not firing. Still have 2k psi on fuel rail for the past 2 days so returns aren't leaking.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll give somebody 50 bucks to come help me. Take 30 to 45 min max.

·
Registered
504 Posts
What part of Cecil County are you in? I'm leaving for a two week trip tomorrow morning. If you don't get help in the next two weeks, I might be able to help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rising sun. Damn. I wish I got this message last night.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You're 3 hr's from me, if I come up your way real soon I will keep you in mind. Good Luck!\

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just sent you a pm about your pyo's willing to work something out when I pick the wheels up let me know

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that would be awsome. i have two computers. one off my truck and another i piced up from a truck that the motor caught fire. i think both are shot.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imoff on friday and can meet up any day this weekend.

·
Registered
63 Posts
sent you a pm with my number see you sunday

·
Registered
63 Posts
did my injectors a while back and ran across a simular problem ended up being a loose fitting on the fuel line low pressure side i think it was drawing air and wasnt leaking but the truck wouldnt run

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got it figured out. Fmic was bad. Thanks for all the help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts