Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 4 different tries the cruise control still doesn't work or it works but then cancels itself. Last time the dealer faxed me some info, one of the documents was for a "Cruise control inoperative" DTC (which by the way they decided not to look into because my EGR cooler had a code for a leak which i didn't ever see) it is DTC B3894
Can somebody tell me what exactly this DTC is about, the paper said problems with the trailer brake control module, and checking the "Master Cylinder Pressure" sensor parameter.

Also why would they think that the cruise control is linked to the EGR and not to this?? ( Not logical in my thinking)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I believe that if you have any codes in the computer the cruise control will be disabled by the computer.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
i drove for about 600 mile with the CEL on after i did the dpf delete and didnt have my programmer. cruise control worked just fine during that time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.