Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
latly i have noticed a drop in millage. i have been only getting 300 milles a tank. i usally put in 24 gallons. now i do have bigger tires and thats why the millage is low but i used to get close to 400 milles a tank. i can't belive the tires screwed up my milage that bad. the truck runs great. i am just hoping it is not a injector problem.

Do you all have any info that might help?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Have you been compensating for the larger tires and doing your MPG math, etc. using the error factor? I run 315 70R17's so my error factor compared to stock is 11.33% (slow) which means my speedo and odometer are all off this amount and I must take this into account when figuring mileage, etc.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i am figuring the tire size change. i am 8% with mine so really i am getting 324 miles which is still crap.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
What mileage are you calling crap? I run a 4" lift with 35's and I'm getting around 16-17 mpg

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am getting 12-14MPG with a light foot. witrh the juice 4 in straight pipe and air filter and my millage isn't good at all.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
U are running the juice in level 4?

Try taking it of so it is stock and see what happens.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i do run the juice on level 4.

but it will be hard to go with out the power. lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
Drugs and Juice are additive.......level 4 daily driver.....whew!

Had to edit this, can you say "light pedal", "Juice level 4" and "I can't do without the power" along with "poor mileage" all in the same post????? LOL More Power to Ya!
Edited by: Chevysrus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts