Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are lifting our 2004 Dually and am haveing troubles with tire size selection. I want to run a 36"- 37" tall tire but all these seem to be in a 12.5" width. I have seen a few pics of duallies with the 12.5" wide tire on aftermarket 6" wide rims,it looks like they really bulge in to fit on the tire. They must be running a spacer as well, is this cool ? Does any one know of a 11" wide tire in the 36"-37" range. Or does anyone have any experience running a 12.5" wide tire in the dually set up? Any help / pictures would be appreciated.

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I believe super swamper also makes a Q78 and if I remember right it is like a 36x11x16. You can also get 34x10.5x16 or 34x9x16. Not a lot of choices for duallys. Only other way I can think of is if you look into some Michelin tires, like military tires. I know they make some narrower ones for duallys.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Michigana Joe I am doing a Full Throttle lift, 9.5". I have used swammper many times love them, I really want to get up to the 36-37" range, the 35's would work great with their 6.5" lift.

White Duramax I will check out the michelin site, see what they have.

Thanks for the info, anyone have any good pics of lifted dually's?

Thanks MB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts