Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi you all & thanks Mike for the update to this site!! My name is howard & I worked at Pontiac East, retiring after 38 yrs. I'm still here to help you guys with the tracking of your "Baby" & other things. I have done this since the 2001's came out & I have been over at: thedieselpage & pickuptruck both. If you need any help, contact me at= [email protected]. I haven't had any complaints yet!! Al I need is the S.O.N. (sales order # - it's a 6 didget # that you can get from the dealer- & the T.P.W.(targeted-called that cause it keeps moving around- production week.) This is the week that YOUR "BABY" has been given to be built!! Anything to help, let me know!! HowardEdited by: hoot

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome aboard howard_m18. We've seen you help lots of folks track thero orders on those other forums.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mr.X, just doing my job & waiting for Hoot to send me my paycheck!1 LMAO, Howard

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Once again the internet and some very good people to the rescue.

Only problem is you guys are making your trucks way too fast for me. I've fought off the powerbox itch for too long, and I think I'm quickly losing.

Maybe I'll just have to convince myself that I'm buying a Predator for the real time diagnostics rather than the power

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Welome Howard. The check is in the mail.
It's great to have you here.

Mike

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks Howard!!!, just in time! mine is getting built next week.
I'll be sending you an email...

Thanks,

·
Registered
125 Posts

Yea Howard,
Do your Stuff!!!, pleaseee
Thanks, Two Dogs

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey there again howard!

You tracked my truck for me & I got to see the tractor pull up with 'er still loaded on the back.

It was pretty cool!

Except I had to go back to work without driving it.....

:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Has anyone heard from Howard, I tried e-mailing him for help with the tracking of my GMC 2004 d/a but have yet to recieve a response (I'm sure he has a life)???

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi HOWARD (I tried e-mailing you again but I'm gonna post just in case). SON # is GRQTQP (cmirrr).

Gave dealer (GMC Phila; Pa.) deposit & order on 9/31, recieved build date of 11/24, and delivery date of 12/26-seems a little long from build to delivery? I'll wait to hear from you, and Much! Thanks! Again..

·
Registered
170 Posts
How close to the delivery point can you track these things Howard?? Mine is supposed to be in route, but I was curious if you can tell even more than that??

Bob

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
78 Posts
Howard, my dealer called me tonight and apparently my d/a has arrived. Guess you can take me off your "list".

But you knew that right?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Howard my Man,

Wow, you've got some connections I guess.......
It only took .....8..... days from Birth to Delivery!
All because of YOU! You Are The Man!!!!!!!

Thanks again Howard for putting up with me...Paul

P.S. The Dog Loves it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone, new member here. I'll post an intro shortly.

Twodogs, I am in MA as well. Congrats on the new truck also btw. Has anyone heard from Howard lately? I tried sending him an email regarding a new order I've placed, have not heard back in the past few days.

Great forum, glad to have come across it.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, Howard- I've thoroughly enjoyed all the info I've found here so far.

I've sent you an email with the info that I have so far. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts