Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i have a 2007 chevy silverado 6.6 and has engine code po101 for maf sensor and is in reduced power mode cannot drive it. i have replaced maf sensor with a ACdelco sensor,new dry air filter,egr valve cause a friend recommended and checked air filter tube for any leaks none found.generic scanner readings.calc load 19.6% ECT 126f,MAP 26(inHg),rpm714,IAT68(f),MAF 7.14(lb/min),FUELPRES4691(psi),comEGR 0,egr error 0,fuel level 59.2%,BARO29(inHg),ECUvolts 14.8,Ambient 61(f).any help or ideas would be greatly apreciated thank you

·
Registered
2001 Chevy Suburban LBZ 4x4
36 Posts
Do you have any boost leaks?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you very much i will test some things and let you know what i come up with.i noticed IAC i have read that the iac could be a issue .can anyone tell me were it is located on the 6.6 thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so went through the link duramaxforlife shared .so when i tested terminal 2 at maf key off was in specs at 1.9ohms says replace ecm.so i jumped to next key off term 4 to ground for iat less than 5ohm checked at 1.8ohm says replace ecm,decided to proceed key on term 3 to ground had 12.16 and last tested volts between term 1 and ground was within spec 5.0v .so every test says replace ECM any diagnostics on pinpoint testing the ecm to know for sure its bad.and if so can i put a used ecm in it does it have to be programmed or can i just install one.thank you very much for the help

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Where’s home at? I have my stock 07 Classic ECM that hasn’t been used in 13 years you can have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts