Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was trying a reflash on the tcm and now she wont start, and it's tripping the following codes?

P0381 "Wait to start control circuit"
B1372 "Device ignition1(ON and START) Circuit low"

So what did I "F" Up?

I did a full reflash on the TCM to a stock 03 file, and the pcm to my stock 04.5 lly file, and i still get those two codes? I unplugged both radio fuses, is there something I missed?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, between the ecm and tcm i flashed probably 5 times, and everything came out ok. Never got a error.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone?

so far i've checked all ign fuses and everything looks good, the starter relay is also ok,

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Voltage OK?

I would first make sure 100% charged.
Then full flash your stock LLY files that came with the truck and see if that gets you back into the game.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, will do. I couldn't hear it buy my brother said he could hear the starter engaging. So low voltage is very possible. I didn't get a chance to mess with it today but I am going to tomorrow.

Is there a way to build in a low voltage indicator into EFI??? could help prevent these types of things.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope still nothing, Put a battery charger on it had 13+ volts reflashed the stock ecm tune, and a stock 01 tcm tune, and nothing. hit the key and she doesn't even try to crank.

Snap on solus scanner only reads P0381 code which is the glow plug indicator lamp. I can cycle the glow plugs on and off with the scanner and they work fine.

Starter isn't getting any juice, verified with a volt meter....

ANY GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO TRY?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well with some help from Tony B. It was the glow plug relay causing the problems. I unplugged it and it stopped blowing the ign e fuse and the truck started. I still don't know why because I plugged the relay back in and it works too and its not blowing the fuse, but the relay isn't mounted? Anyone have the part number for the mounting bracket part #?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts