Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a shop I thought was reputable build my 2011 duramax. The works studs, alternate firing order, valve springs, compounds, pistons, exergy 60 over injectors, 10mm Stroker, lift pump only 95gph, disappointed about that. Exergy recommends I think 165. But anyway asked for 800+ hp, only got 650 to the wheels. Long story short have had nothing but problems, first 700 miles popped an injector seal and they mailed me a seal kit to fix it, first 1000 miles losing coolant, oil (found crack in sub oil pan above front diff) Fixed oil pan first go around said they fixed coolant leak. Well still loosing coolant. On my way to take it to them another injector popped a seal. I had other issues such as suspension. I have a long detailed list of stuff they did to my truck that needed to be addressed. Ignored. Anyway had truck for 2 months, pickup truck after hours and pull on to street and coolant low comes on. Immediately contact them they pretty much told me it was just settling out. I Added 1/2 gallon. Still losing coolant but this time just I fixed it just hoses not sealing. Found an oil leak though. Contacted them. Well at 2300 miles from there shop. Oil everywhere even inside right after air filter, almost blew oil cap off, plethora out vent tubes, lost oil pressure. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Administrator
16,000 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace

I would take lots of pictures/video and document everything. Contact them and explain in detail what is wrong and ask them to fix it.
If they give you the run around then contact the Better Business Bureau in the area where the shop is located and file a complaint.
If they agree to fix it then arrange to get the truck back there ( whether you drive it or have it towed to them).

Reactions: SAYWHAT
1 - 3 of 3 Posts