Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a take off white short bed, LT trim, as close to Dallas, TX as possible. anyone got one, or know how much one is?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Tell me that is not your truck in the avatar!!! If it is , you can bet the bed is more than you got from me for the Beretta. Bill

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Why would LT trim matter?

The box is the same regardless of the interior, as far as I know...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell me that is not your truck in the avatar!!! If it is , you can bet the bed is more than you got from me for the Beretta. Bill

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
yes thats my truck, but that was just coming up a dirt hill.... the wreck caused the bed to buckle, but i'm pretty sure the frame is strait. And the beds i have seen are not to much more than what i sold the beretta to you for lol

as far as LT trim... i'm thinking about the fender flares being painted white aswell. I was wanting to pick up a bed, pull mine off, slap the new one on, and sell the one i have.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is a picture of what happened to mine....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Looking at the Pics, it looks like the flares surivived. If you do get a bed with black flares, its not to hard to swap them.

I have a gray bumper that could be painted white, or powdercoated, if you want it let me know. I'll let you have it pretty cheap, and you can swing by and i'll help you put it on....:cool:

Oh I have a receiver hitch too if you need it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking at the Pics, it looks like the flares surivived. If you do get a bed with black flares, its not to hard to swap them.

I have a gray bumper that could be painted white, or powdercoated, if you want it let me know. I'll let you have it pretty cheap, and you can swing by and i'll help you put it on....:cool:

Oh I have a receiver hitch too if you need it.
sweet, i may just do that... powdercoating would be nice :) my reciever is ok, i think, the electrical plug on it got bent a little bit, nothing i couldn't fix with a big wrench.

I have a feeling the bed is going to be hard to find :( the bed could probably be fixed fairly easisly... but i dont want to run the risk of it looking bad, when i could just get a new one for probably less money :cool: i dunno though, i'm not a body man.

I wish i'd had the memory stick to my camera that night, i'd have taken pics of his truck.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Try this number, 940-393-2627 or 405-820-0611 Nathan

He used to be north of Decatur, I think he is in Wichita Falls now, but he always had alot of take off beds. It's worth a shot.

Edit he just called back with prices

White with or without flares $2500 with tailgate
without tailgate $2250

He has one used one, in good shape for $1700.

But he is now in Purcell, Oklahoma....

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
What would a new bed side cost?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know, i saw on ebay a bedside is $870... i may just take it somewhere instead of me doing it myself :\ i was just trying to save some of the money :( maybe i wont :( ohwell

·
Registered
366 Posts
sucks your not in PA there is a guy up the road from me who put a utility bed on his truck and has his white bed sitting for sale in his front yard!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.