Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Thousand Oaks, so San Fernando Valley would be nice, but . . . .

Need someone to do a shim mod for me and install some lift pumps. Haven't purchased anything yet, so if they're a dealer for someone (or a sponsor) that's even better.

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
clyde @ west coast diesel performance is a vendor here, I belive he was one of the wrenches tuning on McRat's truck. His shop is somewhere in So Cal.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Clyde is in the IE.

Maybe MikeL....he is in LA

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
west coast diesel performance would be a good choice read a lot of good things about them on here

·
Registered
257 Posts
Clyde at West Coast Diesel Performance:ro)

·
Registered
3,218 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Mike L already has one of my famiely's trucks tore appart in his shop and West Coast is a bit of a hike (but I hear good things so I may still end up there) but I'd forgotten about DPS.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
GTA, I didn't see any parts from a D-Max at Mike's, when I was there this morning. They might have already been sold at the side walk sale in front of the store, though.):h

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
John at DPS is the closest to you and does good work, then Mike L. is the next closest down in sheepville. Clyde is a bit of a hike across town and in to the desert area by Corona I believe.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Mike L already has one of my famiely's trucks tore appart in his shop and West Coast is a bit of a hike (but I hear good things so I may still end up there) but I'd forgotten about DPS.

Thanks again!!

I don't know if DPS does shim mods. I'm sure MikeL doesn't. I can do it on a Saturday for you if its easier for you. Let me know.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
GTA, I didn't see any parts from a D-Max at Mike's, when I was there this morning. They might have already been sold at the side walk sale in front of the store, though.):h
Gregg
It was that big black thing you were leaning on.:rolleyes: ):h I have no part of any sidewalk sales here. :pimp: :Nonono: ):h

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DPS is 30mi from me and West Coast is 110 (through some gnarly freeways/traffic) I REALLY appreciate the offer to do Saturday installs, though. As matter of course, I'll give DPS a call tomorrow and see what's what. If that doesn't pan out, I'll just sack up and make the trek to the good ole IE.

Mike L: I won't tell anyone you had a yardsale with all the leftovers. ):h Not that I don't love having you work on my truck, I just didn't think this was something you'd be interested in taking time to screw with . . . . but then again, wtf do I know. :eek::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts