Diesel Place banner

Need a good shop for my DMAX in Denver.

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Speschl88 
#1 ·
Need a good shop for my DMAX in Denver. Any suggestions? I dont have anything wrong just planning ahead in case.

#2 ·
Not necessarly a shop but Michael Oakes {SuperDiesel on here} does some work on them.Mainly performance stuff. He's a vendor on here :D . Real nice guy too.

#3 ·
There is a good shop in Parker. I can get the name if you are interested. He is pretty good for fixn busted stuff. He is a HP maniac and breaks a lot of stuff on his own truck so he is pretty caucious with his customers in terms of perforamance mods. He favorite motor is the Cummins with the Dmax as his second choice. His shop is full of 6.0 Fords. He absolutly hates them. In fact he is the one that talked me into a Dmax (I had a Dodge that I loved but it had a lot of problems so I wan't real interested in buying another one. I? really wanted a Ford because I like the way they look lifted but he would not let me get one.
The BURT Cheverlet in Parker is also pretty good as Dealer shops go. They have pretty good customer service and are ok with lifts/wheels tire mods/cat back exhaust. Not really fond of intake kits (as far as warranty work goes). Have not dealt with them yet on the programmer issue.

#5 ·
Working on trying to find his contact info. Moved my office recently and can't find anything. Worst case I will drop by there this weekend and get the info.

#6 ·
Colorado Christian are you thinking of Diesel Repair & Performance in Parker? If so they are on the SE corner of Parker Rd & Pine Lane. I have not used them but heard they are good. They like the hot rods.

I also agree that Burt in Parker is very good. Ask to talk to Devin he is good and with a lot of common sense.

I can also tell you of one Denver area shop that I would not use again if you want to pm me.

#7 ·
That's exaclty who I was thinking of. Thanks for the help!

I have worked with them. I had a particularly challenging problem on my dodge that he had to spent a tremendous amount of time on and he only charged me a fraction of the time.

#9 ·
I was having the Accessory Shop in Performance Wheel and Tire on Sante Fe do some work for me. After two projects, I won't be going back. Great prices, poor quality. Had to take the first project back 3 time to get it right and the second project twice. Both times they acted like I was out of line requesting that they make the appropriate repairs.
I like Diesel Repair & Performance in Parker, but they are pretty busy. Guess I'm in the market for a new shop. Need to have an exhaust and set of guages put in.

#11 ·
LBZ_GMC;1642510; said:
Ats.....ward rd for performance, Medved on i70 frontage has 2 decent diesel techs

Do not waste your time in Castle Rock. They will never see my truck again.

TransWest in Commerce City has a great reputation (they work on our Fire Engines), and Weld County Garage has a great reputation as well.

I have to second ATS on Ward Rd. in Wheat Ridge(?) for performance. That is where I am going for the Tranny.

#12 ·
Nothing decent in the Littleton Area. Ed Bozarth is horrible and Burt sold me an 01 Lb7 with a lifted head :mad:.

Basically all the dealers suck in this area and i wouldn't trust one of them :rolleyes:

#13 ·
Here's my experience with Burt Chevrolet in Littleton:

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1672033#post1672033

Since my tranny has reverted back to it's original poor 4-5 shift I've called the service manager twice with no call backs. I finally reached him 2 days ago and he told me he was stumped and would talk to GM about a possible solution and get back to me. I won't hold my breath.

My sales experience with Burt Chevy Littleton was the best I've had yet in the last 6 new trucks. But as of right now I'm not going back to their service department, anyone who tells me that a Silverado steering wheel can't be straightened and the headlights can not be raised up does not get to work on my truck.

Strange because Burt Toyota in Littleton gave me some of the best service when I had a Tundra. Oh well....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.